Why we're walking
Hello! Thank you for visiting our personal page in support of the inaugural CHLA walk. The kids and I are so excited to walk for such an important cause.
As a trustee, I could not be more proud of the hospital's mission to treat every child regardless of their parent's insurance coverage (or lack thereof). CHLA is the only hospital in the region with this core value and will never turn away a sick child. This, coupled with CHLA's exceptional level of care, separates CHLA from the rest and we are extraordinarily fortunate to have the hospital in our backyard.
Here is why we are walking (per Oliver, Emmy and Annelise):
1. We are grateful for our health (all).
2. We want to help kids feel better (Oliver).
3. So every mommy and daddy feels safe (Emmy).
4. To give toys to all the sick kids because they need them more than we do (Annelise).
5. Because the doctors and nurses were so nice to us when we needed help (Oliver and Emmy).
We hope you’ll help support our fundraising efforts by joining our team, creating your own team or by making a donation to Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.