Welcome to My Personal Page
Welcome to my Walk and Play L.A. page! I am excited to be part of the fifth annual Walk and Play L.A. in support of the mission of Children's Hospital Los Angeles. I am fundraising for the Division of Urology. Our team helps children with a variety of complex conditions such as spina bifida, cancer, kidney stones, and bladder exstrophy. Some of our current research projects include:
- Examining how prenatal urology care improves babies' outcomes after birth
- Determining risk factors for kidney stones among children of various ages
- Learning more about the experiences of families who go through complex urologic reconstructive surgery
- Finding out the most effective methods for teaching laparoscopic surgical skills remotely to medical trainees
More children receive care from CHLA than any other hospital in the region—and often CHLA comes to the rescue for children when other hospitals run out of medical options for their care. Walk and Play L.A. supports the only hospital solely dedicated to the health of children in Los Angeles.
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Donate to my Page to help me reach my fundraising goal.
- Join us and create your own fundraising page for Walk and Play L.A.!
I hope you'll join me and help support my fundraising efforts with a donation to Children's Hospital Los Angeles. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many young patients and their families. Any amount, great or small, will be greatly appreciated and will help us create hope and build healthier futures for the children in our care.