Thank you very much for stepping up to be a team captain in the inaugural Walk L.A., benefitting CHLA! Your leadership is immensely valued by the Walk L.A. Team.
As a team captain, you are asked to inspire and lead your team through their fundraising efforts. Here are some tips!
- Share your reasons for participating in Walk L.A. Personalize your page by sharing your connection to the hospital and your reasons for fundraising for CHLA. Speak from the heart and be authentic.
- Share your page with your team members and invite them to personalize theirs.
- Communicate with your team members by sending individual emails or by emailing the entire group from your participant center.
- Connect with your team often to share goal progress and walk updates.
- Take a group photo and upload it to the team’s page.
- Find creative ways to celebrate your team as the hit their fundraising goals.
It’s easy to personalize your Walk L.A. page:
- Log in to your Participant Center and
- Edit the default text and title
- Add a photo or video to help convey your message